Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {21 April}


Hello, friends! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. We have loved having Bob off work for the past four days! What a rare treat. He wasn't actually in town part of the time, but we've had lots of quality time together and it has been restful. Heavenly, even.

Here's my plan for meals for this week:

Monday -  Turkey Burgers, sweet potato fries (We finally made these and they are fantastic! I think I've put them on the menu twice before and for some reason, we never got around to them. Since Bob was home today, we took advantage of having time to leisurely fire up the BBQ. We grilled not only these burgers but also chicken for another meal! Two birds, baby - pun intended.)

Tuesday - Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, sautéed zucchini, salad

Wednesday - Coconut Bok Choy Spicy Soup (I can't wait to try this one!)

Thursday - Spaghetti Squash Caprese Bake, salad

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Snack-y supper

Sunday - Something on the BBQ (TBD)

Have a beautiful week!

Blessings and love. xo 

I'm linking up with Laura and the ladies for Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment