Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan {8 September}


Hello and Happy Monday! 

I hope your week is starting out on a positive note. We dived into our second week of school, and I am pretty pleased with the way things are going. There are almost always tweaks and interruptions and some weeks that schedules change or we add in a field trip, but I think things are getting off to a good beginning.

Here is my supper plan for this week . . .

Monday -  Ree's Pasta with Whiskey, Wine and Mushrooms, salad, baguette 

Tuesday - Beef and Vegetable Soup (Emma's night to cook - I'm not sure what she decided on but something similar to this recipe.)

Wednesday - Slow Cooker Cacciatore Chicken Recipe, rice, salad, green beans

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Fried Rice

Saturday - Hot dogs, chips, baked beans

Sunday - Snack-y supper

Blessings and love. xo

Linking up: Menu Plan Monday and Good Tips Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment