Friday, June 19, 2015

Rest in Peace




Photo credit: Yahoo News

Cynthia Hurd 
Susie Jackson
Ethel Lance
Rev. DePayne Middleton-Doctor
Hon. Rev. Clementa Pinckney
Tywanza Sanders
Rev. Daniel Simmons Sr.
Rev. Sharonda Coleman-Singleton
Myra Thompson

(You can read more about their lives HERE.)


To my dear Brothers and Sisters of the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina:

I am heartbroken and grieving over your horrific experience and the loss of the nine beautiful brothers and sisters who were killed on Wednesday. Neither my heart nor my mind can truly comprehend that such evil exists in the world and that your congregation was the target of such evil. I am so very sorry, and I stand with you. Please know I am praying for you with all my heart. 

I love you and am asking Jesus to help us heal and be one in Him. 

Your sister and friend,
Scarlett


Here is the precious son of one of the ladies who was killed. His heart and grace make me weep.



Jesus died a passionate death for us, so our love for Him should be as passionate. 
- Sister Jean German Ortiz
(Taken from the Emanuel AME Church website)

Blessings and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment