Saturday, March 19, 2016

Happiness vs. Holiness


Hi dear ones,

I shared this quote and some thoughts on my IG today and wanted to share them here, as well.


This is something I've been pondering for years. **Happiness vs. Holiness** I believe it is a man-made theory that has messed us up in such a profound way. Father never said, 'If you're happy, you cannot possibly be holy.' Nor did He say, 'If you're living in holiness, there is no room for happiness'! It's not one or the other. It's BOTH. 


✨✨Heaven is happy! God is happy! And guess what, He wants His children to be happy, even while we're still here on this earth!!! What a gift!✨✨ 


Photo re-post from@randyalcorn_epm. I haven't read Randy Alcorn's new book yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to love it.


May you be blessed in your holiness and your happiness today! He is glorified in both. And what a beautiful picture of heaven we have to give to everyone around us when we live this out. I love learning how to walk in the role of an ambassador of heaven. 

Have you read Randy's new book, Happiness, yet? What are your thoughts on it or on this idea that we are to be bright, shining lights of holiness, righteousness, happiness and joy, that we cannot separate them or chose just one?

Blessing and love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment